The challenge: lack of trust and collaboration within the team
Irish Distillers (IDL) is part of Pernod Ricard, the second largest beverage company in the world. One of the fastest growing whiskeys is Jameson Irish Whiskey. The IDL Commercial team consists of 90 employees and is responsible for IDL's domestic business. It's gone through many changes and restructurings in the past. Teams work independently or in silos. The team has had to build trust and collaboration and integrate its vision of "Shaping Ireland's Drinking Experience" into everything it does.
Our solution: FUTURENEERZ' 6-month program
We launched the 6-month "IDL Commercial Team Activation" program for 90 people.
- 5 times of individual coaching with the leadership team (x 6 people).
- One session for the leadership team and one session for the management team (x 24 people).
- 3 x one-on-one coaching sessions with the Mgt team (x 18 people).
- 2-hour IDL ("Unleash your Teams Power and Edge") conference - 80 people.
- The entire team engaged with the e2grow platform and received individual assignments to improve themselves and team performance.
The results: shared strengths and a common vision for the future
A common language of strengths - better self-awareness and confidence about their strengths and how to use them purposefully in their roles and projects, enabling better communication, collaboration and working relationships within the team, management and the entire commercial team.
Transparent and aligned vision, mission and strategic priorities - so everyone knows their roles better and can collaborate more effectively. A new task force (cross-team) was established to continue the culture change.
New ways of working and a new management rhythm were developed to help the team better achieve its goals.
Leaders' confidence in their coaching skills was increased so that more focused conversations about performance and career could be had.